Being a homeowner/landlord myself, it was particularly insightful speaking with Jai Jhala from CAA Properties regarding their service focused business model that makes for quite the market game changer. If you have any involvement with property, either as a homeowner, landlord or a tenant, you will be well aware of the pressures associated with many of the processes. With over 15 years of industry experience in property lettings circulating the London area, business owner Cem is well placed to offer comprehensive advice and deliver an optimum service to both landlords and tenants. In addition to this, with more than 20 years of sales and project management, business development and operations experience, Jai also has all the credentials to offer potential clients expertise in this sector.
CAA Properties has a unique service offering, whereby the company which has been successfully trading since 2016, is indeed a “one stop shop” for all your property needs. Based in Southgate, the team comprises of driven and passionate professionals who really go that extra mile to meet the needs of their clients, offering an impeccable and trusted service. With partner agents, trusted partners, FMB approved contractors and engineers, property maintenance specialists, mortgage advisors, utilities & essential services advisors & property disinfection specialists on the team, clients are most definitely guaranteed a solution to all prerequisites! Jai talks me through all the services offered and I am genuinely impressed as we divulge further in to details about how a typical process would work if I approached CAA Properties as a client. With all the below areas covered by the company, I am keen to find out how plans are tailored to individual requirements.
- Lettings – Areas covered North London, Enfield & Hertfordshire
- Properties Renovations – Residential – Renovate to Live, Renovate to Sell & Renovate to Let & Commercial – Renovate to Work
- Sales – Property Sourcing & Deal packaging as per client requirements
- Mortgages & Bridging Loans – Residential – House purchase & Commercial – Buy To Let, Bridging Loans for renovations
- Utilities & Essential services – Residential Energy & Security Alarms & Business Energy & Security Alarms, Merchant Services
- Property Disinfections – Residential & Commercial
Here’s how it’s done, if I was to approach CAA Properties as a landlord:
- I provide an indication of my price range
- CAA Properties get to work on sourcing suitable properties for me
- They arrange viewings and negotiate on my behalf
- If I wish to proceed with buying, they have mortgage advisors to take me through the next stage of the process
- They also manage any planning permission HMO/building regulation requirements
- Handover is completed!
- I can then utilise their services to let out my property, with GUARANTEED RENT!
- My return on investment is almost immediate
- They also deal with utilities and essential services which takes off the pressure of managing these
So, it really is as simple as me stating what I need assistance with and being offered an end to end service, so that I can focus on building a property portfolio, whilst enjoying a return on my investment and rental yields – as opposed to spending that time and energy managing the day to day issues associated with being a landlord.
If it isn’t already clear, CAA Properties provides a wholesome service offering, which clearly differentiates them from their competitors. If you are looking for some advice and assistance, either as a landlord or tenant, here are some key points to note:
- CAA Properties offer guaranteed rent paid in advance (subject to status)
- Their hybrid business model is scalable and flexible, to suit client needs
- Clients are kept informed at all times
- They have a multilingual team to cater for language predicaments
- Quarterly property inspections are carried out as a standard to safeguard client properties
- There is a large database of screened professional applicants covering London
- They have strong relationships with London councils & Housing Associations, allowing them to offer excellent rates
- Emergency maintenance issues are resolved within 24 hours
- Strong presence in social media and extremely well networked
As with a lot of business, last year was extremely challenging. How have you been managing any issues associated with the pandemic?
Amidst the restrictions, we have continued to communicate with our clients and the tenants at all times and have also attended to the emergencies as well as other important maintenance issues. We appreciate the unprecedented nature of the Covid-19 pandemic and have continued to work through the lockdown whilst maintaining all the safety precautions, thus enabling us to uphold our service proposition. We have conducted viewings of the properties upholding social distancing rules.
What does the future hold for CAA Properties and do you have any growth plans?
Renovation projects will be a key focus for us. This is based on:
- The increase in the properties being bought- there is increased scope of renovations of properties
- Working from home is now more common and has become a trend owing to the lockdown. This has given rise to the need to expand and extend the homes to facilitate this trend
Property management company in north london: What do people say about your service?
We actually have testimonials on our website, as well as Google reviews and we are active on social media. Please feel free to explore the links on our article.